A Tribal Headdress - Classic Artwork, Art Print, Canvas Print, Home Decor, Wall Art
Regular price $10.00 Sale price
Artist: Champak Bhattacharya
Add something Unique to your Room!
- This is a Water Color Painting, on a black Silk Cloth, depicting the Bison Horn Headdress of a Tribal dancer. This Tribe is found in the Chhattisgarh region of Central India.
- The artist has spend decades of his life, living within and observing the life and culture of these Maria and Muria Tribes. A lot of his art work is influenced by them. This is just one of that collection.
- This can be a great gift for all Art lovers
- The prints are available in the Matte Finish Paper (with or without the Outer Border, as shown in the Sample) or High-quality Framed Canvas Cloth of various size.
- The final prints come packaged in clear plastic sleeve. All art is shipped using a rigid photo mailer tubes or boxes to ensure safe travels during transit.
- All of our wall decors printed in USA and looks great in all types of environments. Whether it is displayed in your office, living room or even a child's bedroom, these art prints are sure to be enjoyed for years to come and make great conversation pieces.
- A perfect wall decoration painting for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, hotel, dining room, office, bar or just anywhere.
- If you have any additional questions or aren't completely satisfied with your item please don't hesitate to get in touch with us through the Contact Us page and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.